Saturday, September 6, 2008

I worked my butt off today on the house. I am getting a lot done. I got the fascia and drip edge up on the front and side of the shop. It's green and looks very nice, I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them.

My feet are sooo tired from climbing up and down the ladders. I love working on the house, I am so glade that we moved.

Our second crop of raspberries are on and man are they big and juicy. I love wandering over to the patch and picking a big handful and popping them in my mouth while I am working.

4 comments:

Jason Hunt said...

Congratulations on your new blog!!! I would say its about time, but you both are actually pretty tech savvy for your generation. I look forward to great details into the life of the "empty nesters"

Phil and roxy said...

hey dad, I love how you keep so busy and love to do all that stuff. Save some raspberries for me. Maybe you could bring some with you for Jackson's bday.

Sarah said...

very cool about the blog

The Andersons said...

"Old Guys Rule" I like your cabin, I mean house