Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Are The Champions


Last weekend, We had some friends over to play games. When we finished one of the games there was a dispute between Stephanie and Pam Giblette over which team won. Of course, Stephanie was claiming victory for our team. It was suggested that they settle the dispute with an arm wrestle. They accepted the challenge. I am proud to say (even after I told Stephanie that I thought Pam would kick her butt)that Stephanie won the arm wrestle, and claimed the victory not only for herself, but for our team!

3 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Nice Steph!! Way to win one for the team! You guys should try playing the game called Settlers of Catan.. We love it!! We go to our friends house, put Jackson to bed there, put a movie on for all the other kids and play for hours!! LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

I always thought Stephanie was tough. Ever since you beat me up that one day a few years ago I have been scared of you. Kidding. GO STEPHANIE!!!!

Phil and roxy said...

Mom i'm so proud of you! Way to take it for the team.